50+ Friendship day quotes......& Best friend status

1. "Good friends are hard to find,
     Harder to leave And, 
     Impossible to forget..."


2. "Good friends are like stars,
      You dont see them But they are alwaysthere..."


3. "Friends Are like four-leaf lovers,
      Hard to find but lucky to have...."


4. "Best friends make the good times better,
      & the hard times Easier....."


5. "True friends are the single sooul,
      Divided between different bodies...."


6. "Make new friends but, keep old,
      One is silver,the other is gold...."

7. "A ring is round,And has no end,
      That is how long i will be your friend....."

8. "A friend is someone who give you,
      Total freedom to be yourself......."

9. "  FRIENDS-
  F-fight for you,
  R-respect you,
  I-involve you,
  E-encourage you,
  N-need you,
  D-deserve you,
  S-save you,
           HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY..."

10.


The best lines of the heart that touch your friends!


1: Sometimes, I forget how close our friendship is. Come rain, come sun, we will always be best friends. I'm glad I'm alive you.

2: I don't know where my life would have been without you. Above all else, I greatly value our friendship. You have given me so much to thank you for. Even though I didn't deserve it, he kept reminding me how special I was.

3: You are the most amazing person in my life. Sometimes, I look for reasons to create empty arguments with you, but they are very pure and kind. It delights in patience, love, kindness, and humility. I celebrate it.

4: What I really like about you is your sense of humor and humility. Continue to be the glorious fashionista you are. I love you, great friend.

5: Having friends like you is like drinking the purest milk in the world. Thanks to you, life is more bearable and more rewarding. Though I may say it many times, I appreciate everything we have.

Post a Comment

0 Comments