100+ Best Romantic Love Quotes..💕

LOVE is patient....
LOVE is kind..
It does not envy or boast.
It is not proud,rude or self seeking..
It is not easily angry & keeps no record...
of past mistakes...
It does not delight in evil...
It rejoice in the truth...💕👫


1. "Your eyes,smile,hair,voice....
      I am happy that a new day begins..💕"

best love quotes, love sayari hindi, romantic thoughts, romantic quotes, romantic sayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories,relationship quotesfamily quotes, best friend quotes,anniversary quotes


2. "I feel in love with the way,
      You touched me  without using your hands....💕"

best love quotes, love sayari hindi, romantic thoughts, romantic quotes, romantic sayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories, quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes,happy quotes,anniversary quotes


3. "My love for you,is past the mind,
     Beyond my heart,&into my soul...💕"


4. "My love for you,is a journey;
      Starting at forever,& ending at never..💕"

quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes,love, romantic shayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories,relationship quotes,beautiful quotes, morning quotes,captions for instagram,broken heart quotes, insta captions,


5. "Love what you do,&
      Do what you LOVE...💕"

broken heart quotes, insta captions, friendship day quotes, captions for instagram, anniversary quotes, trust quotes, quotation, best quotes, happy quotes, love, romantic shayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories, quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes,


6. "True love doesn't have,a happy ending,
      True love has no ending....💕"

broken heart quotes, insta captions, friendship day quotes, captions for instagram, anniversary quotes, trust quotes, quotation, best quotes, happy quotes, love, romantic shayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories, quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes,


7. "Love is the best thing that can,
      happen to a person....💕"

8. "LOVE is when the other person's happiness,
      Is more important than your own......💕"

9. "Dreaming of you keeps me ASLEEP,
      Being with you keeps me ALIVE...💕"

10. "I LOVE YOU more than yesterday,
        & i feel everyday.....💕"

broken heart quotes, insta captions, friendship day quotes, captions for instagram, anniversary quotes, trust quotes, quotation, best quotes, happy quotes, love, romantic shayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories, quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes,


11. "You have no idea,That how fast,
        My heart beats,When I see you...!💕"

12. "You don't find love,it finds you,
        It got  a little bit to do with destiny fate,
        & What's written in the stars....💕"

13. "Love can be magic,but sometimes,
        Magic is just an ILLUSION....💕"

broken heart quotes, insta captions, friendship day quotes, captions for instagram, anniversary quotes, trust quotes, quotation, best quotes, happy quotes, love, romantic shayari, love shayari in hindi, love stories, quotes, love quotes, good morning quotes, life quotes, friendship quotes,


14. I never knew, but I feel that this love lasts forever.

15. I hope we grow old together and never forget the feeling we had when we first fell in love.

16.I really feel that there is a reason for us to come together and that reason is to hold on to each other and not let go.

17. My heart is leading you. Every time we share together, I know more about you. The more I find out about you, the deeper I love you the most.

18. She's the most beautiful woman I know, but that's not why I fell in love with you. You have a very good mind and a very caring heart which is why I will never leave you.

19. I love you because you love me, not just the person I am today, but the man who believes I can be.

Post a Comment

0 Comments